Creo Illustrate lets you create 3D interactive technical illustrations to communicate information easily and quickly to all parties involved. Creo Illustrate can import various CAD formats and is fully integrated with PTC's Creo and Windchill solutions.
- Illustrations based on 3D CAD geometry
- Combining 3D illustrations with associative CAD data
- Importing various CAD formats
- Restructure CAD engineering parts lists
- Basis for AR strategy
Illustrations based on 3D CAD geometry
Creo Illustrate combines 3D illustration possibilities with associative CAD data in order to deliver configuration-specific, graphical information.
This information reflects the current product design which helps you with the assembly, sale, installation and maintenance of products. Via Creo Illustrate you can create 3D technical illustrations, which make your products and procedures clear for your customers and service staff.
Creo Illustrate imports various CAD formats and is completely integrated with PTC’s Creo and Windchill solutions. This way, you get quickly up-to-date 3D information for the support of products during the whole life cycle.
Creo Illustrate can also restructure CAD engineering parts lists (EBOMs) in order to create information structures for parts and service procedures and other illustration objectives.
Finally, Creo Illustrate is an important basis for your Augmented Reality strategy.
Advantages of Creo Illustrate
- Clearly communicate: create 3D animations to describe complex service procedures visually
- Reduce translation costs: replace text with illustrated step-by-step procedures, 3D animations, illustrated parts lists and other graphic images
- Increase the productivity of your illustrator: automate illustration change management through the service information life cycle by the maintenance of an associative link to the original CAD files
- Automate the creation of parts lists: generate parts lists and ‘call-outs’ directly from the CAD metadata in order to create dynamic parts lists